Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wanted DEAD or ALIVE

I am offering a REWARD for someone who may encounter an item that I have been looking for almost a year now. It all started with Laura Denisson's 2009 Halloween album. (I love this woman) She doesn't know that, maybe she does !!! She made this awesome Halloween paperbag mini last year, with the canvas cover and Basic Greys Erie Collection. I instantly fell in love and knew I had to make the album. Well, I made it. Cover and all. But there is one thing missing !!!! I cannot find the beaded necklace with "THE SKELETON HAND" !!! And I am obssessed ! Can anyone relate? So, I am willing to cast a hefty REWARD to anyone who can get me the Skull beaded Necklace, made by Celebrate It, distributed by Michaels.

Should you come accross one and are interested in sending one to me please let me know either here on this post or you may email me at olgamia@msn.com. THAT'S HOW SERIOUS I AM LOLOLOL.
Until then, take good care and have FUN!!!!!! Life is Good !!!!

6 comments:

  1. Hey girl...i haven't seen that..but let me tell you i was obsessed with her mini as well..i can look around for you..does it have to be made by Celebrate It? Or if i find something really really similar i can grab that for you..I will try to hunt for it 2mrw. Wish me luck.lol

    hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually think got it at my local dollar store not Micheals...when the halloween stuff goes out I look for one for you! Thank you for your kind words, too!!

    laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also in love with that album and that hand is soo freakin awesome. I watched Laura's vid a thousand times!! And also obsessed in finding that skelet hand. When I find it I will certainly think of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Olga, I have both items you are looking for! I sent you an email.
    Monica D.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OLga, I will let you know if I find it. I would like to ask you about the Halloween Stamps you used for the Tag swap. I LOVE them. Can you tell me what the line is called?
    Willnnabel@cavtel.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Olga, If you go to Oriental Trading and look in their craft section you will find a skull and skeleton hands set that may be what you want.I just plugged in Halloween skeleton hands and it came up.

    Hope this works out. Cathy

    ReplyDelete