Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Good News from Laura !

I feel like I passed the first test ! Laura sent me an email stating that she loved the Mini Album I made for her ! YEY! OK, I can do this ( I say to myself) . It's a wonderful feeling to make something for someone you don't even know. It's amazing what one can learn from that person just by Googleling ! You must check out her website at followingthepapertrail.blogspot.com She is amazing! I am ready for my next swap. Can't wait to find out who she is .

I have to thank Deux Shabby Chics again for getting me started. Check them out at deuxshabbychic.blogspot.com You girls Rock!



OMG - I received my Mini Album from the lovely Vangie! WOW! It is amazing! Even prettier in person! VANGIE, THANK YOU SO MUCH! This album reflects the beautiful person that you are! I will cherish it always! If you wish to check it out please visit her blog at arrestedmotion.blogspot.com . It is also her Birthday month 09/23. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL! BEST WISHES ALWAYS!





Did I mention I am going to Artful Journey in February to take a class with DJ Pettitt!. There I have three Swaps. One is to make 22 Goodie bags, of things that you would like to receive. It started out that they were to be sandwich bags, but someone said, "I am making goody bags but they will not be sandwich bags." That means we have to get creative with our bags :) (Fun), Then, there is 120 ATC Trades for the entire group of people attending the event, and there is a special Apron for my assigned parter, this one is to be handmade and embellished to her likings ! WOW. I have a lot to do.


This weekend I am hoping to learn the YouTube thing. I would like my next mini to be in video so I can share more! Until next time... Be creative always!

3 comments:

  1. Your welcome Olga! I am happy you liked it. Thanks for all of the lovely things you said about me. You have a beautiful soul....
    Blessings, Vangie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Olga! We are Oct Swap Buddies @ the DSC! I am so excited:) we need to talk about what theme we would like to do. I really want a Halloween mini, if you want to make one- if you don't really like Halloween thats just okay too! What would you like? What are your fav colors and paper companies? I am so excited! I have a chat box on my blog (you should get one too- really easy), let me know what you are thinking! Again I can't wait:)
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I would LOVE to take another class with DJ, shes fantastic.

    ReplyDelete